Sunday, May 17, 2015

Let the devious cheating begin!

The introduction.

 
I like vines... #Eddiedark ;)

Hello everyone, to those viewing this page I'm glad you managed to find me. Starting from today, I will be searching far and wide for your Apex virtual learning (Apexvs) answers/cheat sheets

I remember when I was taking courses in high school, I absolutely hated those f..king quizzes... I would sometimes try to search for the answers but had little to no luck finding them. I would do all sorts of tricks... Different search engines... Different wording... Nada...

That's why I created this blog, to better you (my audience and students) who need to.................... huehuehue.... "Cheat for the win."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starting tomorrow I will have a set of cheat answers listed; at the time of this posting this will be a test run of my analytics. I'll see how this goes (as it is not a uncompromisable business venture).


Hope you have a nice day, be on the look out for my awesome content ;)... 

Be fore-warned tho... 

There might be a price-tag of some of my cheat sheets, however I may just ask for donations in the end. Just letting y'all know before the release.

4 comments:

  1. Hey do you have English 12 (2015) Semester 1 if you do please tell me i really need it ASAP. Thanks.
    my email is maxz90000@gmail.com

    Honestly if you come threw with this and actually get me the right answers for this course ill donate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geometry sem 1 quizzes and tests. Really need to get a good grade for this clas. cg819709@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. English9 finals for both semesters can you email me on (stevenabdullatif16@gmail.com) thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aye if you can get me all the answers to English 9 semester 2 I'll forsure donate my email is :edwardgamb14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete